Dani's Big Interrogation

Dani and I have just spent the last hour practicing for her big interview. She played the role of herself, while I played the role of a brilliant man conducting the interview-a role that comes all too naturally. She did marvelously! I totally married above myself.

Also, does our blog look too girly? I think it is all a little too feminine for me. It could really use some manly things, like pictures of tanks or airplanes. I will have to ask Dani's permission to post some man pictures...

Here is what I have been doing: reading the best book ever written- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy (the old man in the picture).

I am almost done reading it in Russian, and have decided that it should be Heaven's reading list.

Now you know why people didn't vote me keeper of the pearly gates...

2 comments:

  1. Hey, our blog has a pink background. But since I'm the one who keeps it up, Adam doesn't really have much say in the matter. Plus he's outnumbered.

    "I will have to ask Dani's permission..." Psssh! Timothy, sweet White Russian brother-in-law, as long as you're contributing, you should have equal say in how the blog looks. If you want tanks and airplanes, post tanks and airplanes. Slack off, though, and Danita will be able to make it as pink as my blog--though we both know she never would.

    Maybe you should just make it completely gender-neutral.

    Anyway, yay for the Stratford blog!

    P.S. Anna Karenina and War and Peace are going to be my next book purchases. But in English.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely lacking Federale potential with the whole "I will have to ask Dani" thing. Just sayin' Etim....

    ReplyDelete

Say something.