До Свидания, Красивая России!*

You guys, this may be my favorite thing I've ever done. I love it so much.


I have seriously watched this video like five times already, which is super lame, because not only did I make the video, I also took most of the pictures...haha. But what can you do--I know I'll be homesick for Russia as soon as I get back to the States.

It's basically a 3 1/2 minute video of practically every single photo we took on our trip. Since I did it last week before we left, it is missing a few pictures at the end, but hey, I think it's still pretty neat.

It feels like it goes by way too fast (hey, if that isn't a veiled metaphor for this summer, I don't know what is), but it really does a good job capturing the feeling of certain places--the essence of Russia. Or, at least, the essence of my experience in Russia.


So, without further ado, enjoy.





Goodbye, Russia! You will be missed.



*До Свидания, Красивая России! = Do Svidanya, Krasivaya Russii! = Goodbye, beautiful Russia!