Texts Out of Context.

Hey, I'm sorry I haven't blogged in, like, a million years. It's just that nothing seems particularly interesting right now. I mean, how can you top three months abroad? 

So, in the meantime, while I get my blogging mojo back up, I thought I would delight you with a fun thing called Texts out of Context

It is the brainchild of my friend Jessie Jensen. You may know her because of her yearly posting of Rexburg Baby Naymes.

Basically, it is exactly what it sounds like--the best of the best text messages on your phone, presented in no particular order and (of course) with no context or explanation.

I decided to give it a go. I don't know if they're as good as Jessie's--she gets witty and funny texts about the most random of topics; I get texts about where to meet Tim or what's for dinner--but there's some hidden gems in there.

So I present to you: Texts Out Of Context From Danielle's Phone.




I take it by your silence that you are planning a surprise trip. I accept. 



Here's another picture of an ugly baby to make you feel better for being sick. 



Be a banana. 



Congratulations! In other news, I had a popcorn kernel stuck in my teeth the other day that I managed to extract myself-without floss! 



Am I your Google?

Is Googling too hard?

Do you KNOW how to Google?



Seriously. Texas is the WORST. 



Our wassail will be Celestial Wassail. 



FLAN!! They have a flan emoji!! This is the best day evaaaarrr



They call it "natural disaster nudity."



Also, I want you to know I aaaalmost sent you "dick face selfie" which is a whole nother thing...#typo



All they have is BO.



Also, the Taco Bell drive thru lady just said "chiPOLte."



Babies are the only thing more terrifying than rated-R movies



I should have known when we left you at home that you were going to vacuum all day. Weirdie.



Sorry, it won't come with Goodwill fleas.



BABIESSSSSSS



ok. please embroider my face on a pillow. please.



I was lookin' for Emoji titties, too. I couldn't come up with nothin'.



I have an idea for an app and I want you to be my partner. 50/50



Right now I'm using the ice pack from our lunch boxes as a heating pack for my cramps. So that's happening. 



I am always the bad cop.



SHE'S NAKEDDDD




No, I just like you guys. And Romanovs.



My cramps are too painful. I cannot relocate at this present time.



Or do we get preggo in October for june rabies...

****BABIES




^^^ That is probably my favorite one.


And also this one time my husband practically abused me by not responding promptly to my texts. Let the records show.